- Case Study: Residential Extension, Lindfield 53 Greenways
- Case Study: Residential Extension: West Common Drive: Lindfield
- Case Study: Residential Extension and Refurbishment: Dower House: Balcombe
- Case Study: Britton House
- Case Study: Kimpton Link
- Case Study: Grade II Listed House External Repairs and Re-roofing: Lindfield
- Case Study: Repairs and Refurbishment: Grade II Listed House, Horsted Keynes
- Case Study: Development of Public House Site
- Case Study: Refurbishment of Grade II Listed Windmill, North Chailey
- Case Study: Refurbishment and Single Storey Extension: Grade II Listed Building, Lindfield
- Case Study: Residential Two Storey Extension, West Hoathly
- Case Study: Residential Extension: Birch Green: Haywards Heath
- Case Study: Grade II* Listed Refurbishment, Lindfield
- Case Study: Grade II Listed Building Repairs and Refurbishment: Cuckfield
- Case Study: New Build Oak Framed House, Chanctonbury
- Case Study: Hamilton House
- Case Study: Cuckfield (Extension)
- Case Study: Lindfield Grade II* Listed Refurbishment and Conversion
- Case Study: Lindfield Grade II Listed (Refurbishment and Extension)
- Case Study: Lindfield High Street (Extension and Refurbishment)
- Case Study: Cuckfield Cricket Club
- Case Study: Cowfold (Extension and Refurbishment)
- Case Study: Chailey (Extension)
Ecclesiastical Quinquennial Inspections
Clients: Roman Catholic Parishes and other Religious Orders.
Over the years we have built up expertise in carrying out Quinquennial Inspections, principally for Roman Catholic Parishes, but also for other religious orders.
Under the Charities Act, QI's are encouraged every 5 years, in order to ensure that building defects are identified at an early stage and dealt with as part of a structured building repair programme.
The development of our 'in house' Condition Survey Reports allied to '5 Year' Structured Maintenance Programmes is invaluable for effective cost planning and fund raising schemes.
Parishes that we have advised in recent years include Haywards Heath, Heathfield, Herons Ghyll, Littlehampton and Hastings.
Gould and Company services include:
- Quinquennial Inspections
- Condition Reports/5 Year Maintenance Plans
- Structured Cost Planning
- Specifications for Building Repair