- Case Study: Residential Extension, Lindfield 53 Greenways
- Case Study: Residential Extension: West Common Drive: Lindfield
- Case Study: Residential Extension and Refurbishment: Dower House: Balcombe
- Case Study: Britton House
- Case Study: Kimpton Link
- Case Study: Grade II Listed House External Repairs and Re-roofing: Lindfield
- Case Study: Repairs and Refurbishment: Grade II Listed House, Horsted Keynes
- Case Study: Development of Public House Site
- Case Study: Refurbishment of Grade II Listed Windmill, North Chailey
- Case Study: Refurbishment and Single Storey Extension: Grade II Listed Building, Lindfield
- Case Study: Residential Two Storey Extension, West Hoathly
- Case Study: Residential Extension: Birch Green: Haywards Heath
- Case Study: Grade II* Listed Refurbishment, Lindfield
- Case Study: Grade II Listed Building Repairs and Refurbishment: Cuckfield
- Case Study: New Build Oak Framed House, Chanctonbury
- Case Study: Hamilton House
- Case Study: Cuckfield (Extension)
- Case Study: Lindfield Grade II* Listed Refurbishment and Conversion
- Case Study: Lindfield Grade II Listed (Refurbishment and Extension)
- Case Study: Lindfield High Street (Extension and Refurbishment)
- Case Study: Cuckfield Cricket Club
- Case Study: Cowfold (Extension and Refurbishment)
- Case Study: Chailey (Extension)
We provide a range of valuation services for commercial and residential properties.
We are able to provide RICS Red Book Valuations for secured lending purposes and for incorporation within financial accounts.
Other valuation services we offer cover advice in the course of litigation, arbitration and similar disputes, common negotiations and valuations in connection with the purchase and disposal of assets.
Examples of our work include:
- Preparing Mortgage Valuations for selected lenders.
- Providing Portfolio Valuations for client's estates for inclusion within financial accounts.
- Preparing Valuation for advice in connection with litigation and reporting in accordance with Civil Procedure Rules.
- Preparing Section 18 Valuations for dilapidations claims.
RICS VALUER REGISTRATION SCHEME
We are pleased to announce that Gould & Company have a number of surveyors successfully signed up to the RICS Valuer Registration Scheme.
The VRS has been introduced by the RICS to register those valuer’s who undertake Red Book valuations.
The Red Book sets the standard for Chartered Surveyors providing valuations nationally and globally.
As a regulated firm we are delighted to be members of this scheme which will help continue to maintain the high standard of Red Book Valuations.
For further information on why you should use a registered valuer click here.