- Case Study: Residential Extension, Lindfield 53 Greenways
- Case Study: Residential Extension: West Common Drive: Lindfield
- Case Study: Residential Extension and Refurbishment: Dower House: Balcombe
- Case Study: Britton House
- Case Study: Kimpton Link
- Case Study: Grade II Listed House External Repairs and Re-roofing: Lindfield
- Case Study: Repairs and Refurbishment: Grade II Listed House, Horsted Keynes
- Case Study: Development of Public House Site
- Case Study: Refurbishment of Grade II Listed Windmill, North Chailey
- Case Study: Refurbishment and Single Storey Extension: Grade II Listed Building, Lindfield
- Case Study: Residential Two Storey Extension, West Hoathly
- Case Study: Residential Extension: Birch Green: Haywards Heath
- Case Study: Grade II* Listed Refurbishment, Lindfield
- Case Study: Grade II Listed Building Repairs and Refurbishment: Cuckfield
- Case Study: New Build Oak Framed House, Chanctonbury
- Case Study: Hamilton House
- Case Study: Cuckfield (Extension)
- Case Study: Lindfield Grade II* Listed Refurbishment and Conversion
- Case Study: Lindfield Grade II Listed (Refurbishment and Extension)
- Case Study: Lindfield High Street (Extension and Refurbishment)
- Case Study: Cuckfield Cricket Club
- Case Study: Cowfold (Extension and Refurbishment)
- Case Study: Chailey (Extension)
Sport Facilities: Hassocks Football Club
Client: Hassocks FC
Contractor: Luke and Luke Construction Ltd.
The Clubhouse lies within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with views to Jack & Jill windmills.
The new building was constructed alongside the existing clubhouse, which was then later demolished, to permit continuous use of facilities.
Part of the design challenge was to create modern and innovative Clubhouse amenities, within the restrictions imposed by the adjacent South Downs National Park.
The building is used not only at Weekends and Evenings, but also as Office accommodation and a Day Nursery.
Gould and Company services include:
- Building Regulations Application
- Specification of Works
- Tender Evaluation
- Contract Administration