- Case Study: Residential Extension, Lindfield 53 Greenways
- Case Study: Residential Extension: West Common Drive: Lindfield
- Case Study: Residential Extension and Refurbishment: Dower House: Balcombe
- Case Study: Britton House
- Case Study: Kimpton Link
- Case Study: Grade II Listed House External Repairs and Re-roofing: Lindfield
- Case Study: Repairs and Refurbishment: Grade II Listed House, Horsted Keynes
- Case Study: Development of Public House Site
- Case Study: Refurbishment of Grade II Listed Windmill, North Chailey
- Case Study: Refurbishment and Single Storey Extension: Grade II Listed Building, Lindfield
- Case Study: Residential Two Storey Extension, West Hoathly
- Case Study: Residential Extension: Birch Green: Haywards Heath
- Case Study: Grade II* Listed Refurbishment, Lindfield
- Case Study: Grade II Listed Building Repairs and Refurbishment: Cuckfield
- Case Study: New Build Oak Framed House, Chanctonbury
- Case Study: Hamilton House
- Case Study: Cuckfield (Extension)
- Case Study: Lindfield Grade II* Listed Refurbishment and Conversion
- Case Study: Lindfield Grade II Listed (Refurbishment and Extension)
- Case Study: Lindfield High Street (Extension and Refurbishment)
- Case Study: Cuckfield Cricket Club
- Case Study: Cowfold (Extension and Refurbishment)
- Case Study: Chailey (Extension)
Sport Facilities: Sussex FA
Client: Sussex FA
Contractor: Luke and Luke Construction Ltd.
Sussex FA Headquarters in Lancing.
A dilapidated 1930’s stand was demolished, and a new building erected, to facilitate a larger Hospitality area, Home and Away Changing Rooms, Multi-functional Rooms and modern Grandstand seating.
The design of the building fully incorporates guidelines from The Football Foundation and other National Sports Councils.
The new building caters not only for football activities, but also for the needs of the wider Local Community.
Gould and Company services include:
- Planning Application
- Building Regulations Application
- Specification of Works
- Tender Evaluation
- Contract Administration