Ecclesiastical: St Margaret’s Convent

Client: Franciscan Missionaries of Mary
Contractor: Mullalley and Company Ltd

Construction of a new build Convent in Canning Town.

The Convent was built on the location of the previous St Margaret’s House, which was demolished. The existing Chapel was retained, and the new Convent rebuilt next to it.

This site is in the vicinity of the London 2012 Olympic site, and was one of the first buildings to form part of the regeneration of the local area.

Special consideration was given to 'access' and 'caring' facilities during the design of the building, due to the advanced age of its future inhabitants.

Gould and Company services include:

  • Planning Application
  • Building Regulations Application
  • Contract Administration

 

Click here for a PDF version of this Case Study

Contact Us

Hamilton House
Mabledon Place
London
WC1H 9BB
Tel: 020 7121 3310
Fax: 020 7388 1404
lon@gouldco.co.ukThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

2 Lucastes Mews
Paddockhall Road
Haywards Heath
West Sussex
RH16 1HE
Tel: 01444 452604
Fax: 01444 459088
hh@gouldco.co.uk

Members of: