Haywards Heath, West Sussex Salary negotiable
We are looking for a senior Chartered Building Surveyor with experience in running/co-ordinating building projects, including:
- client liaison and project lead during the project stages
- overseeing feasibility and planning drawings prepared by our team
- overseeing preparation of Building Regulations and Construction issue drawings prepared by our team
- preparing Specifications of Works
- preparing/overseeing preparation of JCT contract documentation
- overseeing/co-ordinating preparation of drawing revisions prepared by our team during progress on site
- monitoring works in progress and contract administration including QS role for contract administration
Our projects are often high end residential (new build, alteration/extension) for private clients, but we work in a range of sectors including commercial, private education and office to residential development.
Projects vary in value, often from around £500k to £1.5m.
In addition to project related work, experience in Party Wall matters and pre-acquisition Building Surveys, as well as typical Building Surveying professional work would be beneficial.
We are looking for someone to become a long term part of our team focused and family spirited company.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with good attention to detail and time management skills, and keen to take responsibility for projects and co-ordination with the team.
Experience in managing client relationships in a commercial environment and having a positive, pro- active attitude are also essential.
Candidates will need to be able to travel around the local area.
If your CV fits the above profile then we would be very pleased to hear from you.
Established in 1969, we are an innovative multi-disciplinary property and construction consultancy, providing design and consultancy services together with our sister company George Baxter Associates Ltd.
With offices in Sussex and central London we work mostly in the South East and London, but service our clients’ requirements nationally.